Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    27 November 2009

    正碟新上架

    After the wait of close to 2 years, these 2 of my favourite singers have finally released their studio album recently. I just couldn't wait any longer to own them. Thanks to my Auntie Kim, who brought them to me all the way from Canada. Finally, I have these 2 albums on my hands today.

    Yes, I'm checking on Norah Jones's now... Great voice as she always has!

    The Fall - Norah Jones


    Will tune into Michael Bublé later... Have listened to his Crazy Love countless time; good stuff!

    Crazy Love - Michael Bublé


    It would be a great news to me if 2 of them can have some sort of collaboration in the future. I hope... & wish...

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...