Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    19 February 2009

    Tiada Gambar Bogel Di Sini!!!!!


    OK. I'm sure all my blog follower has quite a good eye sight. Yeah... the visits to my blog raised significantly from 10 to 183 on Monday, 18/2. For the next 2 days, the figure was still quite high.

    After a quick check from the sitemeter, it seemed that almost 99% of the visitor were brought to my blog through google'in 'Elizabeth Wong Nude Pic' or similar keywords. WTH! I think it had disappointed them as no NAKED PIC could be seen here.

    I truly believe that these google'ers were not browsing for this particular news. But instead, they were looking for the 'PIC' of Eli.

    Come on, please give little support to this unlucky yet dedicated politician, by not searching for the 'PIC'. She has done nothing wrong to deserve all these.

    Being a politician in Malaysia is challenging. It's worse for a non-Bumiputra / non-Muslim / female politician. Nevertheless, these politician are needed in Malaysian, to voice out the opinion of the minority groups.

    The ordinary citizens might have the bread and butter to worry about, especially during this tough time. But, when it's time to work against the BAD GUYS, I believe that people would just join in to show support!

    革命未成功,同志尚需努力!加油!

    2 comments:

    Chris said...

    觉得ELI WONG好可怜,给人摆上台。

    Kian said...

    人靓被人欺!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...