Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    03 February 2009

    Long Lost Friends

    One of my primary classmates created a site, in order to have all the classmates be united again. This is such a wonderful idea and I really hope that I can get back in touch with all of them.

    We have parted since Std 6 and it's already been 14 years. Just simple calculation by fingers, I met my Std 1 classmates close to 20 years ago. Wow! That's what TIME can do to us.

    The class of 6A, 1995

    Do you think you can locate me in the pic?? If you do, please don't laugh k? Everyone has their past that's not needed to be in the limelight!

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    AHAHAHAHA KH!...u r the 3rd boy from the right just behind the teacher....

    Chris said...

    Cannot wo... wHICH one is u ar?

    Kian said...

    So clever, Mr Hee!!


    Hello Chris!
    NVM, just give it a miss....
    I'm so shy about it

    PJ said...

    im trying to figure out if hong choy meant which right - his right or your right?.

    so confusing. i think all the boys (except the male teachers) look like you leh. haha..

    my guess is you are the 4th boy on the left (my left) between the 2 male teachers. but then you could also be 3rd on the very top right (my right). and if you were a chubby boy might even be...

    which one are you???

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...