Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    05 July 2008

    Sorry, not at home

    I'm going to Cambodia for a week. This time, I've found a travel companion, Kin Wah, one of my close friends known since primary school time. It’s a short vacation to get away from all the dramas happening in M’sia. I’m sure we will have good time there.

    I bought the flight tickets for RM36 one way, taxes and other charges excluded, back in December 2007. Thanks to Airasia for its promotion.


    We will be staying in Siem Reap for 4 nights; the other 2 in Phnom Penh. The highlight of this trip is, of course, the visit to the Angkor Archaeological Park. In Phnom Penh, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is where I want to go. I believe it will remind me of how I felt when visiting to the Jewish Museum in Berlin. War is cruel!

    So, this blog is going to be ‘hibernated’ for a week. Hopefully, I will be able to upload some nice photos and write about the trip right after that. Well, I feel that my blog is slowly becoming a travelogue oriented blog. Do you think so?

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...