Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    29 July 2008

    The Khmer Way V

    Expedition to the famous Angkor Heritage Site - 1st Day: Part A

    Angkor Thom 吴哥城 / 大吴哥

    leading to the South Gate of Angkor Thom

    me & Kin Wah

    the South Gate

    when Buddhism & Brahminism met

    Bayon 巴戎寺 / 巴云寺

    one of the entrance

    me & Kin Wah

    putting back the rocks at right place = tough mission

    1 of the 54 towers

    the Khmer smiles

    more smiling faces

    excellent crafting!

    me & Kin Wah

    Buddha statue found in Bayon Temple

    me, listening to some stories from our guide - Ly Hong

    Baphuon 巴普昂寺

    the walkway to Baphuon

    one of the 2 pools at the entrance

    Baphuon Temple

    view from Baphuon

    Phimeanakas 空中宫殿

    we're lazy to climb up

    on top of the Phimeanakas

    Terrace of Elephants 象群台 / 斗象台

    facing the Victory Gate on the East

    me & Kin Wah

    the terrace without alive elephants

    Terrace of Leper King 瘌王台

    the Leper King?

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...