Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    24 October 2009

    早安老师

    I accidentally found this clip on youtube. It was such an old song. I remember learning it when I was in Std 3, which was 17 years ago.

    Oh ya, forgot to say, this song was actually the theme song of a Singaporean 80s drama. I'm sure every S'porean has fond memory on this drama or the theme song. That's such a classic!

    There's so much to talk about the younger age. How I wish I could be a school kid again! Do you think I would find clips of Mask Man?


    早安老师 Good Morning, Sir!

    3 comments:

    Chris said...

    wa... such an old movie... i watched it long time ago.

    ShiQing said...

    I know how to sing that song!
    哎哟哟老师..=)

    Kian said...

    Chris, 证明你同我都係有年纪嘅人。嘿嘿

    诗情,柔佛mali嘅一定识啦!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...