Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    27 September 2009

    RIP Kit!

    Kit Yang Charlene Pun, 1983 - 2009




    Dear Kit,

    I'm shocked and saddened. I couldn't believe what I've just found out. You left us so sudden without leaving a word or a warm farewell hug behind. I can't express in words of how much I miss you. All I want you to know is that I've just lost a true friend of mine, that is you - Kit.

    You are such a wonderful and energetic girl! Believe me, you inspired me to have the positive attitude towards LIFE. I have a plan wanted to share it with you. I thought you could guide me through and witness how I would get it done. I have no chance to do that anymore.

    I have always been waiting for your return to Malaysia and I believe you would. I remember clearly what we chatted when you were in Ipoh, the first time together with Francesco and for the second time before you left Malaysia for Japan. I want to learn your magic trick!

    Francesco-Kian-Kit, Aug 2008, Ipoh, Malaysia


    I know you are watching us somewhere out there and you will always be there with us. May you rest in peace! You will be greatly and deeply missed.

    Love,
    Kian, Ipoh @ Malaysia




    especially dedicated to Kit Pun

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...