Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    07 August 2009

    Meme

    Here are the instructions:

    1. Put your iPod on shuffle.(or any mp3 player in shuffle mode)
    2. Press forward for each question.
    3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.



    Q: What does next year have in store for you?
    黑色柳丁 – 陶喆 (Black Tangerine – David Tao)
    don't think we could find it and I don't want it!

    Q: What does your love life look like next year?
    The Way You Look Tonight – Michael Buble
    make sure u do look good! dun ruin my love life

    Q: What do you say when life deals you a bad hand?
    Home – Michael Buble
    get back home and sleep! then, a fresh new start

    Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
    今天没回家 - 陶喆 (Not going back home - David Tao)
    who wants to be back at home if there's so much fun out there?

    Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
    Creeping In - Norah Jones
    yeah... creeping into the blanket. I want more sleep!

    Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding?
    A Foggy Day (In London Town) - Michael Buble
    nice song, but I need an instructor for this to happen!

    Q: Your favourite saying?
    My Girls - The Temptations
    Well, I guess you'll say, 'What can make me feel this way?'

    Q: Favourite place?
    Nightingale - Norah Jones
    somewhere where I can find Nightingale(夜鶯)? Of course, NO!

    Q: What song describes your best friend?
    Feelings - Il Divo
    best friends know me the best! thanks for being my friends...

    Q: What song describes your ex?
    That's Life - Michael Buble
    that's life! 命中注定的! what can we do?

    Q: What song describes yourself?
    Above Ground - Norah Jones
    yup... I don't like to hide. I am who I am

    Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
    Painter Song - Norah Jones
    undertneath the swirling skies for all to see... anywhere la

    Q: Your love life right now?
    Sunny Side Up - Freddie Ravel
    I'm happy being single... enjoying the bachelor life!

    Q: How will you die?
    So Good So Right - Brenda Russell
    how good and right can it be? just no much pain will do

    P/S: You are TAGGED!

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...