Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    26 August 2009

    Every song tells a story - Pt 3

    If you are a modern folk, I'm sure you are more or less hooked to listening to music, be it classical or pop music. And I truly believe that there must be a few particular songs that you like them so much, probably because of the catchy melody or the lyrics.

    Of course, I'm just like anyone else, no different from you. Now, let me share with you of a few songs that could represent a certain period of my life.


    2005 Michael Bublé - Home



    2005, was the year I graduated with a bachelor degree. Finally, the hard works on rushing for the assignments dateline and the never ending tests and exams, were over. What a relief! I was actually feeling lucky enough to have graduated, since I was quite an an idiot throughout the whole final year.

    So, just like anyone else, I was on the crossroad to choose an option from a few alternatives. Further studies was totally out of my choice as I had no confidence in doing more studies at that time. At the same time, the graduation too marked the end of my 3 years stay in Coventry, England. Here came another question: where should I start my career?

    Back home to help out the family business, was my decision. It'a choice which I am still in doubt whether it's the better option, sometimes. But, the optimistic part of me always gets to brush it off with positive attitude. This nice song too reminds me how wonderful is it to be at home!

    2006 James Blunt - You're Beautiful



    I was so into this song; even until now. James Blunt is such a wonderful singer with a nice voice. Great melody, meaningful lyric. No doubt, this song's one of the greatest hits of all time! Do you think so? I bet you do!

    'My life is brilliant; my life is pure' I like this particular 2 lines the most. Whenever feeling unhappy, down or upset about something, I would just shout out this 2 lines aloud. This is to remind myself that my life isn't that bad after all. Why should I be so negative?

    Year 2006 was not my year. Everything just seemed going to the wrong direction and nothing much to be cheered for. I always believe that in reality, all these things were just part of the challenges that we need to deal with and to learn something from. More importantly, it does make us stronger and tougher than before. C'est la vie

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...