Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    24 September 2007

    24

    Thank you for all the birthday wishes. Whether they're in SMSes, calls, Friendster messages, MSNs or even verbally, I really appreciate it. My birthday wish? Very simple. I just hope that I'll have a better year ahead.

    My life wasn't close to fantastic at all (nor very bad, luckily) since my 22nd birthday. That's the time when I'd just graduated from England and just started to step into the working life. I have nothing much to talk about the past 2 years. Maybe, I could say that my life's been routined.

    Therefore, I want to add more shining segments into my life ahead. Hopefully, a year later, when I'll have been alive for a quarter of a century, I will have a least something special to share with u guys.

    I'm now officially 24 years old!!

    1 comment:

    ernloy said...

    happy happy birthday my friend!!! :)
    take care!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...