Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    30 May 2007

    Damn Thief!

    Stupid thief broke into my house compound area! I lost:
    • 1 pair of soon-to-be-donated shoe
    • 1 pair of regularly-wore brown leather shoe
    • 1 pair of regularly-wore sneaker
    • DKNY watch with broken band, from my car
    • Touch-n-go card with credit left around RM50, from my car
    • Coins worth around RM50, from my car

    Although all of these things doesn't worth a lot, knowing that your stuff had been stolen caused me feeling uneasy. Especially both regularly-wore shoes. I have already 'bonded' with them for few years, but now gotta 'build start-from-zero-relationship' with the new shoes. :-(

    The damn thief got into my car as well. Knowing that somebody was committing crime in your car..... eeww...... (it's the crime scene!) ...... feel sorry to my car. Luckily, my CDs (legal!) were untouched in the car. Phew..... I would feel really sad for that if it happened. But, I don't understand why my Giorgio Armani sunglass was safe from being stolen from the car??

    At 1st, I thought that the thief could be one of those foreign workers from the construction sites nearby, according the 'stolen list'. However, later I found out that my Touch-n-go card was lost as well. So, I think I've made a wrong guess.

    P/S: The thief wasn't smart enough. Or should I say, NOT PRO ENOUGH. Come on, if wanna steal, go steal expensive stuff rite? STUPID! haiz........

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...