Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    30 May 2006

    What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

    Your Birthdate: September 23

    You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.
    You're good at so much - you never know what to do.
    Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.
    You are destined for a life of travel and fun.

    Your strength: Your likeability

    Your weakness: You never feel satisfied

    Your power color: Bright yellow

    Your power symbol: Asterisk

    Your power month: May


    P/S: Come on all my friends! Let's judge whether it's true about me! :-)

    3 comments:

    PJ said...

    hey kian hui, its so strange i didn't see the comment you left on my blog until today..

    ya i was always so scared when i see your mugs in the kitchen and i kept thinking shit one day im goin to break one of those pretty mugs. thank God i didn't. ;-)

    i think Your Strength would be you are sincere and not pretentious. you are so annoying sometimes because you are so real. thats what i like about you dude. you are one of the most real people i know.

    stay true always k.

    oh will you be in KL in July/Aug? Can I go visit you? I wanna eat good cheap KL food. You recommend me yah!!!

    Kian said...

    i think u r asking the wrong ppl la. corz i dun think kl food is nice. haha..... come visit me in ipoh!

    PJ said...

    hahaha.. u not in Ipoh also.. what the..

    let me know lah if u r in Ipoh. i wanna eat the famous bean sprouts.im so curious cos i thought all tau geh are the same.

    u come Muar i bring u eat the Best Food in the world..

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...