Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    25 May 2006

    Salzburg · 萨尔兹堡

    Yes, some people may wonder how nice could Salzburg be, until I said I wanted to bury myself there. OK, I looked back from my pictures folders, and exported out these 2 photos which say everything.

    These 2 photos were taken during my winter trip to Greece-Germany-Austria back in 2004.

    If you think it's damn nice and you planning to visit to Salzburg, I would suggest you to visit during winter time. You may not want to miss out the Sound of Music tour. However, as stated in the Lonely Planet guide book, this tour is considered as one of the worst thing to do.

    Not nice. Come on..... OK, nevermind. It's subjective. No big deal. Maybe you have found other cities that are much more nicer. Tell me, ok?

    1 comment:

    Boss Stewie said...

    looks like a beautiful place.. but how about food-wise.. when i travel.. i always worry about food

    i cannot last longer than 3 days without rice

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...