Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    26 April 2006

    Mein Deutsch nicht gut!

    It's have been about a year plus since my last German lesson back in uni. I started the leisure course from the Absolute Beginner level for 2 terms in my 2nd year. Then 2 terms of Post-Beginner during my final year of uni. In fact, I did think of going to take up German course in Germany after graduation. But, it's just damn expensive to do that. I had to forget bout this option.

    Yesterday evening, I had my first German lesson after a year plus. Due to the lack of practices and revisions, I have lost the touch in speaking and listening. Dun even mention all the hardcore German grammar. Masculine, feminine or neutral! Fortunately, my reading skill is still up to the level. (P/S: applause please..... :-) ) Hope that the 1-1 session can really help me in improving my German pronunciation.

    The tutor is a Moroccan, who can understand Arabic, French, German, Spanish and English. Oh man, he beats me. I could only understand Mandarin, Cantonese and English with lousy Malay and Hokkien, plus beginner level of German and Japanese. Wondering after how long only could I master all these not so good languages???

    Talking bout Germany. I miss the trips to Berlin in Winter 2004 and to Munich in Summer 2005. The German Christmas Markets, sausages, beer and all the snacks. When will I be in Germany again. This year World Cup? I dun think so. It's too late to plan it now. I still remember when I first started uni, I planned to go to Germany this year for the World Cup. However, changing to the 3-years course, there vanished the idea.

    Well, hope that I can improve my German and somedays I am able to blog with German. Hehe.... Tschüss

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...