Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    16 July 2009

    Rainforest World Music Festival 2009

    I was in Kuching a few days last week to attend the famous Rainforest World Music Festival. It was awesome. It's not common to have such a kind of events in Malaysia. After knowing the existence of it for a few years, I am glad that I've finally get to chance to be present at this event.

    I have so much thing to share with you guys about this music festival and this trip to Kuching, although this wasn't my 1st time in the Cat City. More posts will be out soon. But, at the moment, I just uploaded a few video clips so you guys can have a sneak preview of what was the event about.

    (I should have recorded more video clips rather than photographing! )



    Day 2 Workshop: Soul of the Maori by Moana & the Tribe





    Day 3 Show: by Zawose Family





    Day 3 Show: by Zawose Family

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...