Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    21 August 2008

    Francesco & Kit

    I hosted another 2 Couchsurfing members last week. Francesco, an Italian, & Kit, from Canada. It was a very short notice. Got their request email at noon & meeting them at night.

    Both of them had just attended a camp about some sort of therapy in Tamil Nadu, India. The type of back-to-nature camp; no WC, no modern shower, eating very pure food, etc. Do you dare to join?

    Francesco - Me - Kit

    Luckily, it was school holiday. I kindly asked my Xueji mate - Kitty, who is a teacher by profession, to show them around Ipoh. I'm sure they had a great time. Thanks to Bernie too (my mum's friend), who brought them to hunt for the good food around Ipoh.

    We bid farewell after spending 2 nights at my place. They were off to Penang. By now, they should have crossed the border into Thailand. Wish them having great fun traveling in Thailand!

    sending off @ Medan Gopeng

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...