Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    08 August 2007

    HSK

    I went to sit for HSK Chinese Proficiency Test in May, (just like IELTS or TOEFL for English). I took the Advanced level and got a B grade. It means that I'm at Level 10. (Level 1-8 for Beginner-Elementary, Level 9-11 for Advanced)

    前几天,终于收到汉语水平考试(高等)的成绩了。成绩如下:

    1. 听力理解: 79/100 (B)
    2. 阅读理解:97/100 (A)
    3. 综合表达:91/100 (A)
    4. 作文:84/100 (A)
    5. 口试:69/100 (B)
    总分:420/500; 获得汉考10级证书,暨HSK(高等)B级。

    要不是听力理解和口试都拿B等的话,我是那A等的(也就是第11级),因为我的总分是属于A等的。

    嘿,都怪自己没有认真地做好口试那部分。

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I am jz a PASSER,I jz want to know How to get the TEST you mention above.I am BIT interested.
    Hehe...

    Kian said...

    the test is normally held in m'sia during May. u can start register around March. just keep an eye on http://www.djz.edu.my/campus/duzhong.php

    wish u good luck!!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...