Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    12 March 2006

    绝对 Superstar

    8TV Project Superstar, another singing talent cum popularity contest in Malaysia, after Akademi Fantasia and Malaysian Idol. Or should I say, it's just another money-earning through SMSs reality show. Hahahahaha........

    Well, my best friend, DEREK is in this competition! Now, in the Final 5 among the guys (Final 10 among the guys & girls). I'm so proud of him! So, don't forget to support him by voting for him through sending VOTE DEREK to 33722 every 7pm Fri - 6pm Sat, from 24 March until he's eliminated (finger crossed that he can get into Final 2!).



    If you wanna find out more about Project Superstar, maybe you can visit the official site (which I think it's really sucked!):



    There's a forum created by the fans:




    DEREK, 我们绝对支持你的!加油,加油,再加油!

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...