Twitter最前线

    follow me on Twitter

    16 January 2006

    I feel damn bad now!

    This evening after work, I went to USJ Taipan Triangle area to buy a table lamp and a cable extension. On the way back home, suddenly I saw someone trying to cross the road, which was a dumb move. Of course I couldn't stop, bad timing, impossible for me to step on the brake. While I was about to pass that guy, an old man, for your information, I noticed that he's blind and he just raised the blindman stick. Oh shit.............. It's supposed to be a signal for the drivers to stop the car and let's the blinds cross the road. I know it! Yet I did nothing...... I did scared him while my car passing by him. I felt so terribly bad at that moment. When I looked from the rear view mirror, the drivers behind me didn't stop the cars as well. Normal Malaysian..... Sigh..... I was blaming myself for the rest of the journey back home. I was thinking: I should just stop my car a bit front and get my ass out of the car and then help him cross the road. Yet I did nothing. I was wondering how long did he take to cross the road. Did anyone else help him? I felt really sorry......... sorry. "Please forgive me, Uncle." I feel really terribly horribly BAD..................... As a punishment, I won't watch any drama series nor TV for 3 days. I promise: I will stop the car whenever I see people wanting to cross the roads, epecially if they are Warga Mas or blinds who raise the blindman stick as a signal.

    P/S: Yes, for your information, the blinds would raise the stick if they want to cross the roads. It's signal for the drivers to stop the vehicles and let them cross. It would be greatful if people could help them cross the road as well. Let's them hold your arm and slowly accompany them crossing the road.

    助人为快乐之本嘛!

    2 comments:

    KwongHong said...

    dun blame urself.. at least u did think of it. some malaysian (KL-PJ area esp) dun even bother bout it. maybe we can help to make this a culture in the city .. haha

    Kian said...

    really hope we do start that culture.... at least in Ipoh.... hahahaha

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...